sabato 28 febbraio 2015

Day 4 - 28th february

I like this blogging thing. Writing something down everyday is cool and with notebook and pen I never made it, but with the computer I rememeber it and the fact that I can do it also with the phone helps a lot for my lazyness.
Today was full. Work in the morning, lunch with the girl that are coming with me to Portugal...it's going to be an interesting trip. Especially for my ability of tollerating "special" charachters.
Than I went to the "estetista" (I'm lazy, I don't want to search the english word for it. It's the lady that cleans up all your unnecessary hairs on legs, face, ecc.). Three ladies came to clean my legs...it was weird, they where weird. It was my first time in a place like this. I like the fact that you're clean after it but that place is not good at all. I have to find some other ladies.

I'll think about it when I come back from the trip.
Too many things to think about.

xx
Daisy

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento